FAQ topics: News | Air Conditioners | Access - Fobs & Remotes | Balconies | Bicycles | Cleanliness | Condensation | For Sale/Rent | Gym, Pool & Sauna | Moving in/out | Pets | Renovations | Security | Smoke Alarms | Smoking | Storage Cages | Tradespeople | Utilities & Services | Visitor Car Park | Visitor Intercom
Moving in/out procedures
Click here to download a copy of the Moving In/Out Procedures.
Bookings: Furniture moving in or out must be arranged at least 24 hours prior to the intended move. Times will be subject to availability of loading and lift usage. Bookings must be arranged by contacting the caretaker on 0409 549 774.
Access: Carrier access will be as directed by the caretaker. You need to inform your carrier that due to height restrictions, high vehicles can not access the car park.
Times: Moving IN or OUT must be completed within the following times: Strictly 9.00am – 4.00pm on Weekdays
NOT PERMITTED ON SATURDAY, SUNDAY OR PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
Carriers/residents must report to the caretaker by phoning 0409 549 774 before moving any goods in or out of the building upon arrival at the site.
Rules applying to moves:
- Owners Corporation Rule 2.1 (14) “A Member must not and must ensure that an occupier does not move goods into or out of the Development in the course of moving residence or otherwise without first obtaining consent in writing of the Body Corporate to do so and if the moving requires the use of lifts, unless protective covers have been installed by the Body Corporate”.
- The Removalist's Public Liability Certificate of Currency must be provided prior to commencement of the move. This can be faxed to 9681 8046.
- All moves must be made via rear gates on Little Bay Street, through to the car park, and NOT through any front entries of any building.
- No resident will be permitted to move into the building unless first making a booking. Bookings are subject to availability and 24 hours notice is required.
- For all subsequent moves the caretaker must be given minimum 24 hours notice. Otherwise access to the building and lifts may be refused.
- The lift, entry foyers, all floor corridors, including carpets and walls must be left in a clean and tidy condition after works are complete. The resident will be held responsible for the cleanliness of common areas, damage to lift walls, corridor walls, carpets, doors, etc. An inspection will be completed at the conclusion of the move and an account will be rendered to the resident for any repairs or additional cleaning that may be required.
- Care must be taken to ensure that any Fire Sprinkler Heads are not struck by any object whatsoever. A resulting ALARM and CALL OUT charge will be assessed to the responsible party.
- The resident must ensure that all cartons and packing crates are disposed of correctly. Dumping of cartons, crates or unwanted furnishing is strictly prohibited on or in any part of the building or common property.
All move in/out and deliveries through the car park entry in Little Bay street.
NO DELIVERIES OR MOVING OF FURNITURE AND / OR FURNISHINGS INTO OR OUT OF THE MAIN ENTRY / FOYER OF ANY BUILDING
Your building manager is here to help, so please call him if you require further information and/or book a move.