FAQ topics: News | Air Conditioners | Access - Fobs & Remotes | Balconies | Bicycles | Cleanliness | Condensation | For Sale/Rent | Gym, Pool & Sauna | Moving in/out | Pets | Renovations | Security | Smoke Alarms | Smoking | Storage Cages | Tradespeople | Utilities & Services | Visitor Car Park | Visitor Intercom
Utilities & Services
Electricity (your choice of retailer)
- Origin Energy 132 261
- Energy Australia - New Connection/Transfer 133 466
- AGL - New Connection/Transfer 131 245
- The supply authority for water is South East Water. Each apartment occupier must provide billing information to South East Water. Telephone 131 851 or +61 3 9552 3000
Hot water is pumped throughout the building and both Hot & Cold water meters for each apartment are installed in the services cupboards. Hot water is provided to the meter at 60 degrees C. To comply with legislation, water is then tempered to 50 degrees C prior to any outlet in the apartment.
The natural gas supplier is Origin Energy. Gas is supplied to the cooktops in the apartments. The billing for gas will be issued via the Owners Corporation. No application is required to a Origin Energy.
Hot water is provided to each apartment from a gas fired central plant system.
Telephone (your choice of provider)
The apartment owner is responsible for the connection of telephone services. Telstra exchange cables are installed to the complex.
Mobile phones work well. For nearby cell tower locations refer to the ACMA list of the nearest 20 radio sites.
Internet & TV
- The complex is not cabled, however ADSL via phone line is available from the major telcos (eg: iPrimus, Optus, Telstra, TPG, )
- Foxtel 1300 785 622. Not available in building F, Speak to Foxtel for more information
- Public Transport Victoria (PTV) - Information Centre 1800 800 007
- 204 Bay Street Port Melbourne, Phone:131 318
Local Police Station
- 211 Bank Street South Melbourne, 9690 3088